So we took a long hard look, and designed a superior front mounted intercooler (FMIC) system of our own.
Made from only the highest quality materials and utilizing a custom bar and plate core manufactured to our specifications, our Corsa Forza Abarth FMIC system dramatically increases both airflow and boost, while efficiently dropping the thermal temperature of the air charge headed to your engines intake.
The end result is a colder denser charge that is not only safer for your engine, but will add the much needed additional horsepower that you crave for your FIAT 500 Abarth / Turbo.
We designed our intercooler with both the inlet and outlet on the engine side. Unlike some other Abarth FMIC on the market with ridiculously long charge pipe routing, and our engine side front inlet/outlet system enabled us to reduce the over all charge pipe length, thus allowing us to make it even more efficient by taking the shortest route possible from the turbo to the intercooler, and the intercooler to the throttle body.
It also eliminated any need to remove/modify or have to work around the Abarth’s OEM driving lights as well.
Our Abarth FMIC comes with simple and adjustable mounting brackets, allowing for simple installation of the intercooler core, and custom made five ply silicone charge pipes to minimize any chance for boost leaks while helping to maximize thermal efficiency.
All kits come with all the necessary hardware you need for a nice clean & simple install, and detailed installation instructions as well are available to download.
All Intercoolers come in a Raw Aluminum Finish
- Extremely durable bar and plate design that provides large surface areas for superior levels of heat dispersion, and very resistant to any external damage.
- Superior short silicone charge pipe routing.
- Five ply custom silicone hoses.
- Designed to fit using the OEM front bumper, grill and driving lights.
- Built using high quality materials and designed to perform while being priced to be the most affordable Abarth FMIC on the market today.
Installation instructions Click Here